Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rising to the challenge

Well, it’s been a long week - according to Maisie at least. She’s been Guiding, having extra classes, and a visit to the South Yorkshire Air Museum as part of their science week. She now knows all there is to know about aircraft. She came home with a model airplane, a balloon helicopter, and showed us how to make a hovercraft from an old CD, bluetac, a bottle top, and a balloon. Impressive stuff.


Leanne has been looking into Open University courses. Whilst I have spent the week looking for a job, making linocuts, and jogging. The jogging is going well, I managed to keep going for 20 minutes without stopping, I wasn’t going fast, but I was going, I think I’m mile ready for Sunday. Sport relief is mad on the TV, with every celebrity you can think of cycling, or running up and down the country to support it. So far £29,323,818 has been raised! Pretty amazing, and appears to be doing some important work.

No comments:

Post a Comment