Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Before, during and after



We did it! We ran a whole mile! Well, almost, small stop for an asthma attack (Alex), fixed by our support team (Leanne found and old inhaler at the bottom of her handbag). It was quite good fun actually, and a relief to realise I’d over trained, I only needed to run for around 12 minutes, not the 20 I’d built up to - what a waste of time that was, I could have been eating chocolate.

Even the dog joined in. He wore his medal with pride.

We had an ice cream and a nice sit down to celebrate, then it was off to collect Maisie from Ripley who had been participating in a Rolls Royce design challenge. A couple of teams from her school had entered the annual design competition. This year they had to design ship lifts. Sounded really difficult to me, but they had done an amazing job of making models of their designs, including lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment