Sunday, March 14, 2010

Running a mile

I had a eccentric moment and decided to do a sponsored run for sport relief: sport relief , training has been going....
Well, I've been for a run five times now and it seems to be getting harder, can that be right? It maybe because of all the mud that has collected on my once pristine trainers.

I've been running with the dog by the river, which is very lovely, we have to stop for a pee every 3 minutes (the dog not me). I down loaded a pedometer for my phone, but I suspect it's not that accurate, I ran for 10 minutes and it said I'd done 6 steps. How many miles does that translate to - not enough no doubt. I think I'll down load Eye of the Tiger next week and have it on a loop whilst I'm running.

I had a rest day for Mothering Sunday, and ate loads of chocolate, that will help no doubt. We went to Chester this weekend (grandmother out of hospital) then Colwyn Bay to see my Dad, them back to Chester, four mothers in one house, poor Maisie.

When we told Nana Gran Erika it was mother's day she said "I've never heard of it!" she managed to eat half a cheese cake to make up for 2 weeks of hospital food. Go Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment