Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chess the wonderdog and his adventure


Well it's the guest blogger you have all been waiting for, woof.


I hopped in the back of the car today, expecting the usual sniffs and fleeting glimpses of these damn squirrels. But no, it was completely different. Woof.

We end up in a place with all these giant machine things,  trundling along metal strips. Firstly, they were weird; secondly, they made a strange noise; and thirdly, the dumb humans that live with me were dragging me inside one. Whine.

On the thing [tram]. Not so bad. Getting lots of attention (well I do deserve it) - ooh cheese.

Ooh  - a dropped dolly mixture, woof.

What's this? We're moving. OK, I get it, just need to concentrate on standing up, and everything will be good. At least I can see out the window. Some child, obviously feeling the same trepidation, stands next to me and holds on to me. Well that's OK, I think he has more dolly mixtures. Woof.

We stop, we wait, we go…..backwards, help! Please let it end. We stop, I leap off, phew. Ooh cheese.



A great walk through the woods, loads of lovely sniffs, a few giant ants - the one they call Rachel appears to be as afraid of them as I was of the thing [tram]. I hang around the swings for a bit, then wander over to look over the bridge. Big mistake. More of them things, with loads of people on top of them. What to do, what to do. Do I run down and save them? 


Do I shout out run for your lives? I settled for chattering jaws and whining. Humans took the hint and we went for a bit more of a walk, then back to the car, then home, my bed - ooh cheese. Woof

P.S. Check out my new collar.

[We went to Crich Tramway Village - Home of the National Tramway Museum - ed]





No comments:

Post a Comment